our latest equipment
- Golden State Crushing We can dispose of unwanted concrete and asphalt at a cost savings to our customers and still be environmentally friendly by not hauling off demo waste to our state landfills.
- Concrete Recycling With loaders, end dumps and excavators equipped with breakers, hammers, shears along with our recycling plant we can provide state of the art demolition of concrete and asphalt available.
- Mobile Concrete Crushing
- Go Green!
- Clean Dumpsites for Concrete
- Clean Dumpsites for Asphalt
- Clean Dumpsites for Brick
- Clean Dumpsites for cobblestone
- Benefit 1 Keeping concrete debris out of landfills saves space there.
- Benefit 2 Using recycled material as gravel reduces the need for gravel mining
- Benefit 3 Using recycled concrete as the base material for roadways reduces the pollution involved in trucking material.
Crushing at the actual construction site using portable crushers reduces construction costs and the pollution generated when compared with transporting material to and from a quarry.
Large road-portable plants can crush concrete and asphalt rubble at up to 600 tons per hour or more.
These systems normally consist of a rubble crusher, side discharge conveyor, screening plant, and a return conveyor from the screen to the crusher inlet for reprocessing oversize materials.Read More
Golden State Crushing
5980 Outfall Circle
Sacramento, CA 95828